Friday, February 24, 2006

I am now officially a blogger

I am presently at our blogging friends place, and am writing my first blog. I just want everyone to know that I am now presently on the air in blog land, and I feel so apart of a group, like I'am in a loop! Really the only reason I am setting up this blog is so I can make comments to my friends blogs without having to write down a password to proceed writting my comment. Where do I get that password anyway? Who is in charge of blog land anyway? Good bye for now, I need another cup of coffee and some stimulating conversation, since my husband had been a tv Nazi (not the old man clothing store, said my husband), since the olympics has been on. '

3 Comments:

At 9:45 p.m., Blogger Brian the Mennonite said...

Welcome to our world, Shelley. We will now slowly...very slowly, transform you into one of us.

I'm really looking forward to reading all the great SCHMIDT you are going to write here.

 
At 9:51 p.m., Blogger shelley said...

thank you meno man, I feel so priveleged! And thank you both for a great evening!

 
At 8:40 a.m., Blogger joyce said...

Brian is in charge of blog land, silly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home