Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Iam so a computer wiz

I can hardly believe this. I am so computer illiterate....and I think I may have entered back into blog land ALL BY MYSELF!!! (Yes, I have independance issues, but who cares???) Not only do I feel more comfortable in my skin than I ever have, my massage therapist (who I have only seen twice, but I think we have a connection) thinks I have toned arms. Eat your heart out Joyce!! That was the best 20 bucks I have spent in a long time. A full body massage and got one of my emotional tanks filled. Well, lets see if this really worked! So good to be with you all again.

2 Comments:

At 8:34 a.m., Blogger it's a gong show... said...

YIPPEE!! You're back up and running...looking forward to reading your thoughts!

B

 
At 10:44 p.m., Blogger joyce said...

Shelley- so proud of you, you toned armed-blog-writing gorgeous babe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home