Friday, January 12, 2007

nose condensation

It all started at the local gym, where I was preparing my body for the Mexican sun in the tanning bed. After my sweaty hot tan, I got in my cold, apparently frozen vehicle and the crazy beast wouldn't start. I didn't want to flood it so I waited and tried again, cause I knew if I needed the help of good old Rambo, I wanted to impress him with the right answer, for he would be sure to ask. After a few tries, I gave up and called my beloved up. I think he loves rescuing me, cause he was all to happy to come and help me out. This is where the story begins. We were working hard in and out of his warm truck, trying to figure out what the fords problem was. Actually it was my hubby who was in and out and I say there warm, my body still radiating the fake sun I just soaked in. Anyway.... He jumps into the truck and I noticed his nose was dripping. So I politely said you have some snot dripping from your nose, you may want to take care of that. Well, he proceeds to tell me in is just condensation. What!!!I hollered and laughed at the same time. It is snot!!! How in the world could it be condensation? Your hot nose meeting the cold air. I couldn't stop laughing. Haven't you ever tasted the stuff? It is not water it is salty snot! No use arguing with Einstein, so nothing more was said about the condensation. The van wouldn't start, we had to tow it home. Yes me in the van and Dick Van Dike in the truck. Now that's another story in it self. Oh, Schmidt happens!

9 Comments:

At 2:45 p.m., Blogger Crystal said...

Now why have I never thought of that? Nose condensation? Really Merle, you're reaching.

 
At 3:26 p.m., Blogger it's a gong show... said...

That is hilarious!! Nose condensation?! I don't think so...

B

 
At 4:11 p.m., Blogger svea said...

Yeah, condensation is what is coming out my daughter's nose ALL day long, maybe i will just leave it! Ha!

 
At 8:57 p.m., Blogger Martha said...

Well, it works for windows (at least on our windows today) so why not for noses? Just never thought of it quite that way.....

 
At 11:34 p.m., Blogger esther said...

you guys are hilarious!!!

 
At 7:12 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny....nose condensation??? Your hubby is nuts!!! lindalew

 
At 9:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Interesting application of the water cycle, Merle.
I'm afraid Shelley had good reason to post. And now I have a whole week to razz you. Luckily we're heading in a southerly direction where noses don't typically condense.
Joanne

 
At 2:57 p.m., Blogger joyce said...

Shelli-
I don't know whether to apologize, or to chastise you. The only way I was to know about your trip was by checking the blog? I can not believe that YOU DID NOT TELL ME!!!
Hope you're having fun!

 
At 8:25 p.m., Blogger Louise said...

That is absolutely HILARIOUS!!
Thanks for the laugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home