Sunday, April 22, 2007

meme

Just so all of you know, I didn't need the help of my computer competent cousin....I figured this crazy PC out all by my lonesome.

Three Things That Scare Me:

1. Becoming deaf
2. Family members dieing
3. Bears

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Merle, when he's not trying.
2. Bill , an old teacher from boot camp.
3. Jason, my cousin. (his wife is right up there too....the combo is the actually the funniest.)

Three Things I Love: Aside from God/friends/family
1. Fresh sheets
2. Camping
3. Laughing with my husband

Three Things I Hate:
1. fighting
2. Liars
3. Dirty dishes

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. This World
2. Why God chooses to heal some and not others.
3. My cell phone

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Bills
2. Phone
3. Devotional

Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. This meme
2. Staying up late
3. Crossing my legs

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Travel with my children, one at a time, to do mission work.
2. See my children grow to be joyful adults that love the Lord with all their heart, soul, and strength. That they would walk with Him every minute of every day. That the peace that passes all understanding would be theirs.
3. Be content

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Laugh with people, that love to laugh.
2. make a mean bisquit
3. Play the piano and guitar enough to be able to sing some old country classics, and some of my favorite worship songs (at the camp fire is my favorite)

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Please everybody
2. spell
3. Set my husbands digital watch

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Holy Spirit
2. Positive people, not Debby downers
3. Your heart

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Someone belittling you
2. Doctrine that is not from the WORD
3. People who never have anything good to say

**stole those ones

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. Not to worry
2. How to be self motivated (in exercise especially)
3. How to play guitar the real way, not the old country way....

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Sweet and sour spareribs (my mom's way)
3. Jalapeno poppers

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. The Flinstones
2. I dream of genie
3. scooby doo (if we were in grand forks)

Three Things I Regret:
1. Not spending more time with my girlfriends when I was dating
2. Not going to b.c. to visit my brother when he was living there.
3. focusing on the outcome rather than the journey.

I tag, Esther, and my mom.

12 Comments:

At 11:31 a.m., Blogger Crystal said...

i don't want you to EVER learn how to play guitar the "real" way...keep the tradition alive!!

 
At 12:27 p.m., Blogger gloria said...

heck, i just want to HEAR you play shell!

 
At 4:03 p.m., Blogger Louise said...

so when are we having bicuits?! LOL

you can play guitar AND sing at the same time....that is talent, I can barely walk and chew gum...LOL!!!

Have a great evening!!!

 
At 4:19 p.m., Blogger shelley said...

maybe we'll have to have sing song arond our fire, and make banack (kind of like bisquits).... ok is this the right or wrong way to spell the dumb word? I already admitted I can't spell.

 
At 6:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to sit by the campfire again....hoping you will make those awesome plops, or whatever they're called...you know those cherry bread thingys you make ...yummmy...tante L

 
At 10:14 a.m., Blogger gloria said...

bannock honey, and I would not have said anything, but you DID ask!

 
At 3:31 p.m., Blogger joyce said...

Hey Shell, I enjoyed reading those.

 
At 8:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a fun read.
You are also an amazing cook (Brazilian bean/rice thing), you can dream up and sew pretty much anything (Xmas stockings out of old sweaters), and you whip up those house plans like nobody's business (see binder).
You are one of the most capable women I know. I don't think you hear that enough.
How's that for a warm fuzzy?
Joanne

 
At 10:11 p.m., Blogger it's a gong show... said...

I totally agree with Joanne! If anyone can haul augers to Montana, it's you baby!!

P.S. I also love that Brazilian dish that you make...and the stockings...and the biscuits. AND I am sooo proud of you that you were able to cut and paste this into your blog.

 
At 10:31 p.m., Blogger esther said...

me?!?!?
you tagged me...my first.

loved yours...maybe i'll just cut and paste the WHOLE thing?!?!?

you think i'm kidding...:b

 
At 11:17 a.m., Blogger Bonnie said...

HEy girl, that was fun to read!! When are you going to put something new on here??? I like reading yours. By the way I recently started blogging too, make sure you look me up!!

 
At 9:25 a.m., Blogger Bonnie said...

Hi again! I know your away right now,but I tagged you for another meme. Hope to hear from you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home