Thursday, May 13, 2010

2008-2010 Where has the time gone?

Good morning! Today I was on my favorites and found my blogspot. Why I hadn't deleted it out of my favorites I don't know....never the less there is sat. Knowing what was there, I clicked and started reading some of my posts (which were a few). I felt like I was reading a bit of a journal..which I wish I did but don't do. I couldn't believe my last post was 2007 (3 stinking years ago). I read all the posts and laughed and cried, and wished there was more to read. So many things I could of written about....so many memories I wish were logged somewhere, cause my memory is not doing a good job at it. So today I will start AGAIN! It may be short lived, or maybe not. Just excited to have a spot to save my memories. Maybe someone could get a laugh, or blessing by reading it, or maybe not. Whatever....glad to be back :D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home